To Princeton/CEO, Interior Health Authority;
Seeing the incomes (with raises included) of the CEO and vice president of the I.H.A. was a real mind blower! How do you guys get away with that? I’d like to know who determines the wages and raises for you people. We, the tax payers pay your wages and to my knowledge no one consulted ‘us taxpayers’ on those two matters. The seniors got a big 2.9% increase on our pensions, but that isn’t of any real importance to you peoples it, how silly of me to even mention it. You have to have a lot of gall to accept those fat pay cheques knowing that Princeton Hospital has no ED or OR, closed by I.H.A. because of no doctors. Well, know what—your incomes amount to just over $1.5 million and that’s not counting your other perks and cushy pensions that you eventually receive, we could have our hospital started and a couple of doctors with all that money—which comes to about $3 million or so?
You aren’t really needed. And why are your meetings between yourselves or with Princeton Town Council held in private. This isn’t acceptable. It’s the right of the people of Princeton, to know what’s discussed between closed doors!
A couple of questions:
1) What exactly is ‘tertiary’ services?
2) Hope Hospital, about 40-45 minutes from Chilliwack has an ED and 9 or 10 doctors. Why is that? Our hospitals between Hope and Penticton, and what do we have??
3) Where is all the equipment gone from our hospital?
4) The monies donated—where did that go?
5) And what about the monies left in wills for Princeton Hospital—where is that?
The original Board of Directors of Princeton Hospital would surely turn over in their graves if they knew what was happening here.
I don’t know how you people are able to sleep at night