A total of 23 properties are under an evacuation order issued by the Town of Osoyoos and Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen on Thursday evening.
Addresses on Solana Key Court and Harbour Key Drive are being directed to leave their residences due to flooding and lake inundation in those areas. Residents are to leave immediately and register at the reception area identified.
— Emergency Info BC (@EmergencyInfoBC) May 10, 2018
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO:
- You must leave the area immediately
- Register with Emergency Support Services by calling: 250-486-1890
- If you need transportation assistance from the area please advise the individual providing this notice or call 250-490-4225
- Close all windows and doors
- Shut off all gas and electrical appliances, other than refrigerators and freezers
- Close gates (latch) but do not lock
- Gather your family: take a neighbour or someone who needs help
- Take critical items (medicine, purse, wallet, and Keys) only if they are immediately available.Take pets in pet kennels or on leash
- Do not use more vehicles then you have to
- Do not use the telephone unless you need emergency service.
The addresses under the order are: