Karl Gatzky was in Princeton court again Thursday facing charges of breaching a probation order and to fix a trial date for uttering death threats, following a Supreme Court ruling that ordered a new hearing for the latter charge.
“This has been going on for 12 years, three trials and two appeals. I am seeking judgment from God now,” Gatzky told the judge.
Gatzky, from Surrey, is accused of threatening to shoot a Coalmont woman in April 2014.
He was found guilty last October, but that decision was reversed last month by the higher court.
He is also charged with breaching probation – an allegation related to his original conviction and sentence – on July 25, 2017.
“That didn’t happen,” he said. “I’m not making a plea to that.”
Both charges were put over to the December 14 court date and Gatzky was given permission to appear by telephone.